2605 Reed Rd
Houston, TX 77051
Fax number: 713.733.2606
New Hope Housing Reed is the organization’s first supportive housing property for vulnerable families with children. It offers attractive, affordable apartment living with access to robust services and amenities.
New Hope Housing Reed contains 187 units of 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments. It is situated on a campus of consolidated community services. Immediately adjacent to our Reed development is Star of Hope’s Women & Family Development Center and the Buckner Family Hope Center. Together, we have created a continuum of care model at Cornerstone CommunitySM .
The property is located off Highway 288 and Reed Road. It is a LEED Gold certified development designed by GSMA, Inc. and constructed by Camden Builders.
- 187 fully furnished apartments
- Convenient to METRO bus line 87
- Immaculately maintained and managed community
- Free utilities and cable TV access
- Fully equipped kitchen, with refrigerator, oven/range, dishwasher and microwave
- Washer/dryer units
- Private tiled bath
- Courtyard with varying playground equipment for children of different age levels
- Outdoor cooking area with picnic tables and barbecue grills
- Business center
- Indoor learning center
- Libraries for children of different age levels
- Support services, including on-site case manager
- Coin-operated washer/dryer facilities
- Onsite property management office