New Hope Housing Dale Carnegie is Houston’s first affordable housing community since Hurricane Harvey in August 2017. This single room occupancy (SRO) property is located in the Sharpstown area of southwest Houston. It opened in the late summer of 2020.
New Hope Housing Dale Carnegie offers 170 fully furnished studio apartments between 280 and 360 square feet. In an amenity-rich neighborhood, it is conveniently located near transit options, grocery stores, pharmacy, public library and higher education institutions. The Dale Carnegie development is less than a mile from BakerRipley’s signature campus and Legacy Community Health’s federally qualified health clinic.
The property is a LEED Gold certified development designed by GSMA, Inc.
- 170 fully furnished efficiency apartments
- Close proximity to retail, restaurants and medical/health facilities
- Immaculately maintained and managed community
- Free utilities and cable TV access
- Refrigerator and microwave
- Private tiled bath
- Built-in twin bed, nightstand, desk and bookshelves
- Reception area with 24/7 front desk staffing
- Business center with computers
- Fully-equipped community kitchen
- Theatre room
- Training room
- Courtyard with terrace
- Rooftop terrace
- Coin-operated washer/dryer facilities
- Property management office